Why these best 7 viral marketing examples are so powerful
The open secret of the best viral marketing examples is Humor. Let’s see why
One of the most important moments in the Super Bowl is the break of commercials. The following day, the topic of conversation is more important than any touchdown or groundbreaking sporting move. Since 1989, US Today has published the Super Bowl commercial rating index and gives an exceptionally high rating to commercials that make the American consumer audience laugh.
Also, this year, the highest-rated USA Today Super Bowl Ad Meter commercial was an amusing advertisement from Rocket Mortgage company starring American comedian Tracy Morgan (“30 Rock”, “The Last O.G”).
On what emotional string is Humor port?
Using Humor in Marketing
One of the proven ways to make the audience happy is to make them laugh.
Humor – the open secret of the advertising and marketing industry has yielded loads of Dinero to the world’s leading companies. Sure, if the funny commercial aired on TV, Sure and sure if it aired while watching the Super Bowl.
But what do we do when we have a new startup and not a lot of money to spend on a crazy spot on TV, but we have a good intention and a lot of laughs in our hearts?
Creating a viral campaign – Dhahahahaha
Yes, this is everyone’s hope that they will have a viral campaign, and according to a study conducted in 2015, funny posts get the most shares. So what’s the problem? The method is straightforward
- We will create a funny mega campaign
- The campaign will go viral
- We will sell loud of products.
Did I make you laugh? I wonder why …
1. Poo Pourri – Takes the toilet humor to a level of genius.
Product: Toilet perfume spray. Numbers: Founded in 1976, in 2013 the video in front of you came out and went insanely viral with more than 40 million views to date. In 2016 the value of the company was $ 300 million.
2. Dollar Shave Club – Yuppie Humor. Is that a thing?
Product: Shaving knife delivery service. Numbers: Founded in 2011. In 2012, the video below came out, and following that, 12,000 customers signed up for the service in the first 48 hours. And in 2016 was sold to Unilever for $ 1 billion.
3. Chubbies Shorts – Dead Bud from the age of 21
Product: Shorts for men. Numbers: Founded in 2011, in 2014 raised $ 4 million, and in the last round of fundraising in 2016 raised $ 9 million. Most videos were viewed on Facebook, not YouTube.
Product: Photo Books Numbers: Founded in 2014, The company’s marketing video went viral, and reached 3 million views in 2 days.
5. Cart Whisperer – Making history with SaaS marketing video
Product: e-commerce security software Numbers: Back in 2008, it was the second-most viewed video on YouTube. 1 million views in 2 days and in 2008.
6. Dear Kitten – Grown Ups talking
Product: Cat food Numbers: Founded in the 50s but was acquired by Nestlé in 1985. Friskies’s video went viral and reached 5 million views on YouTube in just four days.
7. Blendtec – Will it Blend series
Product: Blenders. Numbers: Founded in 1975, The first videos back in 2006 were viewed more than 6 million times within five days.
So what is The method of most of these viral campaigns?
So what can we learn from these viral marketing examples
- Embarrassing optimism is the name of the game. The desire to be optimistic exists in most of us.
Our clients, similarly to us, will be happy to own an optimistic worldview and see life through glitter pink glasses. One way to make you feel optimistic is through humor – laughter and smiles make us feel positive and close.
- In the endless competition to capture the customer’s attention, we need to not only emphasize the benefits of our products but also address additional needs like being happy and satisfied. Poo Pourri made us laugh because it is unpleasant to talk about poop. Dollar Shave Club made us laugh out of embarrassment because we felt like we were spending too much. And Chubby Shorts made us laugh with a double embarrassment: the truth about our chubby and the men running in shorts. And after we overcame the embarrassment in a matter of seconds, we realized that we Must have their product/service.
- Try to incorporate humor into the persuasion process. Accurate explanations, along with giggles, do an excellent job.
You’ve reached the end of the 7 best sites for free images 2021! for more 7Best posts, click here.