The best 7 SaaS examples of marketing videos!
Just so you know, before you start with the top three models for pricing SaaS products, this post addresses pricing from the company’s side. That is to say, which pricing model is better for your SaaS startup to maximize profits? The post: The Best 7 SaaS Pricing Models out there addresses the marketing side, and it’s much more fun to read. In this post, we will talk straightforwardly. We will present the three models: Cost-based pricing, Value-based pricing, and we will finish with Competition-based Pricing. Come on, let’s get started !!!
Certainly, this post is for you!
So let’s get started with the list:
FreshBooks, a Canadian SaaS company, founded in 2004, offers a subscription-based product that includes invoicing, tracking work hours, and, most importantly, resolving troublesome thoughts in their current campaign 🙂
Constant Contact, an American SaaS company founded in 2004, offers a newsletter and campaign management system. In their current campaign, they can even help with projecting positive energies.
Hootsuite, a Canadian SaaS company founded in 2008, offers a social media monitoring system. Her latest campaign, for example, demonstrates what happens when a company relies too much on its telephone customer service.
Mailchimp, an American SaaS company founded in 2001 offers a newsletter and campaign management system. The current campaign is promoting the company’s most important new product – its eCommerce platform.
Squarespace, an American SaaS company founded in 2004 as a Data storage company but now offers a platform for setting up eCommerce sites. Squarespace’s latest campaign promotes soaps. But not just soaps …
Wix, an Israeli SaaS company established in 2006, offers a platform for setting up eCommerce sites. In their latest campaign, in addition to being funny, they go all-in on one of their biggest competitors – WordPress. No spoilers.
Xero, a New Zealand-based SaaS company, founded in 2006, offers a subscription-based account management system that includes invoicing, receipts, and more. The current campaign gives tips to accountants on how to actually deal with spender clients.
In conclusion: what have we learned from the 7 Best SaaS examples of marketing videos so far?
- Good campaigns are short campaigns. A 30-second campaign can convey a lot of information in addition to being funny. SaaS Humor
- The strength of a SaaS product versus a physical product is the apparent value for the customer. One crucial value certainly does the job of conveying the message.
- A well-known marketing trick is to get potential customers to use their brand as a generic word. The best example is Kleenex. People still ask if you have a Kleenex and not a tissue. It usually does not work, but you can always try. Squarespace
- If you already have a funny video of your SaaS product. Use it! Your client managers will be happy to send a link to potential customers as part of an email or a message on LinkedIn.
- Most importantly, do not be afraid to get dirty. If one of your biggest competitors has an evident weakness, take advantage of it! In a good sport kind of way, of course. Wix
You’ve reached the end of the post: The best 7 SaaS examples of marketing videos. For more SaaS Marketing posts, click here.