The best 7 SaaS examples of marketing videos 2021!
Also, in 2021 SaaS companies are breaking their heads over how to market SaaS products via video. Big companies, for example, like Google and Oracle, are still stuck in the last decade; instead of looking for ways to make us laugh from watching their videos, they are still trying to get us goosebumps from watching their videos. Meanwhile, the leading young SaaS companies in 2021 are looking for ways to put a smile on our faces. In this post, we will see if they succeeded. Don’t forget to check my conclusion at the end of the post.
Certainly, this post is for you!
So let’s get started with the list:
FreshBooks, a Canadian SaaS company, founded in 2004, offers a subscription-based product that includes invoicing, tracking work hours, and, most importantly, resolving troublesome thoughts in their current campaign.
Constant Contact, an American SaaS company founded in 2004, offers a newsletter and campaign management system. In their current campaign, for instance, they can even help with project positive energies.
Hootsuite, a Canadian SaaS company founded in 2008, offers a social media monitoring system. Her latest campaign, for example, demonstrates what happens when a company relies too much on its telephone customer service.
Mailchimp, an American SaaS company founded in 2001 offers a newsletter and campaign management system. The current campaign is promoting the company’s most important new product – its e-commerce platform.
Squarespace, an American SaaS company founded in 2004 as a Data storage company but now offers a platform for setting up e-commerce sites. Squarespace’s latest campaign promotes soaps. But not just soaps …
Wix, an Israeli SaaS company established in 2006, offers a platform for setting up e-commerce sites. In their latest campaign, in addition to being funny, they go all-in on one of their biggest competitors – WordPress. No spoilers.
Xero, a New Zealand-based SaaS company founded in 2006, offers a subscription-based account management system that includes invoicing, receipts, and more. The current campaign, for example, gives tips to accountants, on how to actually deal with spender clients.
In conclusion: what have we learned from the 7 Best SaaS Examples of Marketing Videos so far?
- Good campaigns are short campaigns. A 30-second campaign can convey a lot of information in addition to being funny.
- The strength of a SaaS product versus a physical product is the apparent value for the customer. One crucial value certainly does the job of conveying the message.
- A well-known marketing trick is to get potential customers to use their brand as a generic word. The best example, for instance, is Kleenex. People still ask if you have a Kleenex and not a tissue. It usually does not work, but you can always try.
- If you already have a funny video of your SaaS product. Use it! Your client managers will be happy to send a link to potential customers as part of an email or a message on LinkedIn.
- Most importantly, do not be afraid to get dirty. If one of your biggest competitors has an evident weakness, take advantage of it! In good spirits, of course. Wix